My Coaching Program
I offer a 12-Week Coaching Program that is specifically customized to your needs and highly effective. Sessions are 1-hour and take place once a week on Zoom. My availability includes afternoons, evenings, and weekends for your convenience.
I typically work with girls and young women ages 11-24. All coaching sessions are completely confidential, even for minors (with a few exceptions related to personal safety). Parent coaching is available as well.
My work with you begins with a thorough assessment to understand your needs and goals, and from there I tailor my coaching specifically to you. Clients typically come to me for help with:
- body image issues
- negative thought patterns and behaviors
- family dynamics/parent relationships
- substance abuse/self-harm
- school transitions (middle, hs, college)
- academic success
- college and career planning
- and much more
Life coaching is an investment in your personal growth, empowerment, and future. My coaching rate is $175/hour, bringing the total cost for the 12-Week Coaching Program to $2100.
To secure a coaching slot, I require a $175 deposit, which goes toward your first bill. Invoices are paid via Zelle. Here is the billing breakdown:
- First invoice: $175 deposit (to secure your slot; non-refundable; covers Session 1)
- Second invoice: $525 (due prior to Session 2)
- Third invoice: $700 (due prior to Session 5)
- Fourth invoice: $700 (due prior to Session 9)
For information regarding policies on fees, rescheduling, and cancellation, please visit my FAQs page.
Parent Coaching is available upon request. Sessions are 1-hour and take place on Zoom. Rate is $175 per session.
How to Get Started
Visit my Booking page to schedule a free 20-minute phone consultation and fill out the consultation form in preparation for our call.
If the client is a minor, the consultation should be with the client’s parent(s)/guardian(s) only. No minor clients allowed on consultation calls.
Questions? Please visit my FAQs page.